The purpose of the NGO certificate course is to enable those who want to take up missions work NGO to have a practical application of NGO. A high school diploma or its equivalent is required for admission, and students must complete the required courses with an average grade of “C” or better.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Understand the missional application of NGO.
- Find effective fundraising and campaigning methods for NGO.
- Understand how NGO operates and promotes marketing.
- Understand the linkages and various activities of international organizations and NGOs.
- Understand the partnership between NGOs and enterprises by looking at the social contribution of the enterprise.
- Understand the biblical application of NGOs.
NGO/NPO Ministry Certificate Credits
|NC101||Theoretical Understanding and Practice of NGO||1|
|NC102||Fundraising and Campaigning||1|
|NC103||Operation and Public Relations of NGO||1|
|NC104||International Organization and global NGO||1|
|NC105||Social Contribution of Enterprise and NGO||1|