The MA Theology (MAT) degree program helps Christians who are interested in Theology and work with their professionalism in various areas to be equipped as Christian leaders.
The degree program requires 48 semester credits. As many as 24 semester credits of graduate work may be transferred from another institution.
The goal of this program is to equip students with theological thinking and ministry competencies as Christian leaders.
Upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
- Understand the Christian theology on the Biblical Foundation.
- Develop a missiological approach in their living contexts.
- Understand spirituality and develop their own spiritual discipline.
- Demonstrate cultural and social understanding and competence.
- Demonstrate leadership for effective ministry.
To graduate from the Master of Arts in Theology program the student is required to have completed a minimum of 48 semester credits with a 2.5 GPA or above. At least 24 credits must be completed at World Mission University.
Course Titles and Level
All courses at the Masters level are numbered 500 – 699. Course descriptions are provided in this catalog.
Degree Requirements: 48 credits