The institution certifies that –
1. The attached Educational Programs Section from its Eligibility and Certification Approval Report (ECAR) or Application for Approval to Participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs (E-App) includes an accurate and complete listing of the eligible gainful employment programs (GE programs) it offers under 668.403;
2. Each eligible GE program included on the attached ECAR or E-App is approved by a recognized accrediting agency or is otherwise included in the institution’s accreditation by its recognized accrediting agency, or, if the institution is a public postsecondary vocational institution, the program is approved by a recognized State agency for the approval of public postsecondary vocational education in lieu of accreditation;
3. Each eligible GE program included on the attached ECAR or E-App is programmatically accredited, if such accreditation is required by a Federal governmental entity or by a governmental entity in the State in which the institution is located or in which the institution is otherwise required to obtain State approval under 34 CFR 600.9;
4. For the State in which the institution is located or in which the institution is otherwise required to obtain State approval under 34 CFR 600.9, each eligible GE program included on the attached ECAR or E-App satisfies the applicable educational prerequisites for professional licensure or certification requirements in that State so that a student who completes the program and seeks employment in the State qualifies to take any licensure or certification exam that is needed for the student to practice or find employment in an occupation that the program prepares students to enter; and
5. For a gainful employment program for which the institution is establishing initial eligibility for Title IV, HEA program funds, the program is not substantially similar to a program offered by the institution that in the prior three years, became ineligible for Title IV, HEA program funds under the debt-to-earnings rates measure or was failing, or in the zone with respect to, the debt-to-earnings rates measure and was voluntarily discontinued by the institution.