ECE Teacher/Director Certificate
World Mission University offers this program designed to train Early Childhood Education teachers and directors for ministry to children. A high school diploma or its equivalent is required for admission, and students must complete the required courses with an average grade of “C” or better. All courses and examination requirements must be completed within two years. An extension may be granted for special circumstances. Students who receive financial aid must take 8 classes(24 cerdits) and complete all courses within two semesters.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Understand children’s cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development;
- Understand the principles of curriculum development, analysis of learning environment, and instructional strategies;
- Understand changing family patterns such as single-parent families, blended families, etc.;
- Have classroom management skills including discipline;
- Develop learning centers ;
- Have staff management skills such as hiring, evaluation, and supervision; and
- Design operating policies such as contracts and job descriptions.
Teacher Certificate: 15 Credits
[table id=6 /]
Director Certificate: 18 Credits
[table id=38 /]
Director Certificate: 24 Credits (Financial Aid)
[table id=7 /]