DOCTORAL DEGREE PROGRAM
|Degree||Ministry||Professional Studies||Total Credits||Special Requirements|
|D Min||28||6||34||Professional Dissertation Project|
Students who apply for the Doctoral program must hold a three-year Master of Divinity degree or its academic equivalent.
WMU’s academic programs are open to students of all Christian denominations who meet the standard requirements for admissions. WMU admits only qualified students who are committed to Jesus Christ. However, WMU does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, or any other programs or activities.
The following documents must be included in the application process.
- The application form and a non-refundable application fee ($100.00);
- One reference;
- Statement of three years of ministry experience after receipt of the M.Div. degree and be currently involved in ministry;
- Table of three years of ministry experience after receipt of the M. Div. degree and be currently involved in ministry;
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended;
- Two recent photographs (passport style); and
- An earned Master of Divinity (M.Div.) degree or the equivalent with at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited institution.
The application form and other materials can be obtained from the admissions office. They may be requested by phone, mail, or downloaded via the internet. The mailing address and phone/fax numbers are:
Doctoral Program Office
World Mission University
500 Shatto Pl. Suite 600 Los Angeles, CA 90020
Phone: (213) 388-1000/ Fax: (213) 385-2332
Home Page: www.wmu.edu
The deadline to apply for the Spring semester is the last Friday of December, and for the Fall semester it is the last Friday of May. International students must apply earlier in order to process visas and make the necessary arrangements to enroll.